Click to view
HEGS Flickr group
- Pleased to reveal that starting this week I have a weekly column on Argieball with @TheBubbleAR. First one should be tomorrow or Wednesday. tweeted 1 hour ago
- Iveco have been paying in trucks rather than money for the sponsorship?! Brilliant. twitter.com/franaldaya/sta… tweeted 6 hours ago
- Two Argentines on FIFA shortlists: Messi for the Ballon D'Or and Sampaoli for Manager Of The Year. tweeted 6 hours ago
- First leg of Independiente v Racing is 10 mins in. Won't be tweeting it as on a VERY SLOW netbook, but link is here: futbolparatodos.com.ar/partido/indepe… tweeted 1 day ago
- @BichoInBrooklyn Yes, that's a good approximation I'd say. He's apparently not a very nice man, but that's a different matter IMO. tweeted 1 day ago
- Reinforcements, stabilisation and not letting anyone go...
- Argentina World Cup 2010 shirt numbers
- Argentina squad v Brazil & Colombia: Messi and Agüero injured, Higuaín back in
- Racing v Independiente: watch the clásico de Avellaneda, and listen to me commentate on it!
- Club World Cup Japan 2007: Boca 1 - 0 Etoile Sahel
hastaelgolsiempre on All the goals from the ninth r… Samuel on Person of the weekend: referee… hastaelgolsiempre on Person of the weekend: referee… Samuel on Person of the weekend: referee… hastaelgolsiempre on Argentine football in 2014: tw…
Daily Archives: Tuesday, 15 January 2008
Ramón Cabrero has a little over two weeks remaining to get his charges ready for their first taste of Copa Libertadores action, but insisted on Monday that Lanús are up to the challenge of going head-to-head with some of South … Continue reading